Tuesday, January 19, 2010

live 100 % every single moment

Live 100 % every single moment. Whate ver you do let your attention be on that. Even wasting time is fine - but dont waste and attempt or pretend to do something else the same time.

Im so in a not so describable state - but still I think I always retain my cheerful state. I think it is a fault with me - I dont know how to feel sad or get dragged on or be overwhelmed by some of the mundane things in world. Im by default happy and at at times that doesnt seem to be appropriate - I dont know why.

I have my wants and what I want I know.

And, coming back to 100% feel - this repeat thought got reminded this time by looking at AR Rahman song....how good it is , all time. He does what he wants and gives it all.

And, not everybody is as lucky :-). And, the extra effort required to do something you like will always pay off but expending that extra effort and also having clarity on those things amidst confusion in your surrounding really makes me not do anything. how conveniently have I found a reason - phew.

Nevertheless - live 100 % every moment. Peace

1 comment:

  1. if you have understood so much then spread it, come to satsungs. lets celebrate together.
    Jgd

    ReplyDelete