Sunday, May 9, 2010

Rested -> Felt like Rusted -> Now, the urge is back. I can sense it


I got rested off late due to changing project requirements and project change. But I guess the rusting started even before the resting.


And - guess this rusting is due to the age old knowledge - lack of activity. Thanks to rusting, I feel the sense of uneasiness in me growing up for a long time now and has reached its culmination. And, I feel, despite the rustiness I would be able to at top of my performance in a very short span of time and notice. I mean it.


However, the afore statement should not be interpreted as an indicator of the way I used my spare time. Well - most of it sort of got whiled away in one activity or other. And, that his in a sort of increased the urge more.


And, I feel I'm ready to do lots of things that I want to do - really lots of things. Work majorly and my interest in the same. I have all the tools, and just waiting to rev it up. Let those times come - and I will post pretty soon on the same as well.

1 comment:

  1. Do well in ur new project and fly high!!
    *my dream is to fly over the rainbow so high!!*

    hugzz

    ReplyDelete