Friday, May 9, 2008

I'm back - Astlavista baby ;-)


Its been a while since I posted anything in my blog and offlate restricted my activity in blogger to to just commenting on bawandinesh.blogpsot.com. To be honest, that blog has increased my logging in to blogger often than anything else.


Hmm...who is this Guy Bawa?? (Baws..as I call him)...well....he looks pale white in color...and has long hair...and heck a lot of grey matter inside the outer hair strands ;-). He can talk about anything from cooking great foods/baking cakes to health to UN to Yoga to Sanskrit to Maths to Financial planning to reading books (yoooooo lots of them) and what not....


What not?? - Piano baby...he is, as one of my friend put it, is an exponent in piano playing. I had the privilege of watching him play with another European great piano player...last year dec in Blore...hmmm....that was a kewl concert.


if you get your chance to meet him...dont forget to ask a question or two... ;-)...you will be surprised with the answers...and most of the time...it will be a single word reply - 'SO'. I dont really have any clue as to what one will make with such a short reply :-D......


Other than that.....he heads WAYE with his trusted friend...Dinesh (he deserves another blog..do watch out for that).


That's about it with regard to Bawa/Bau/Khurshed or Baws or atleast for now ;-)


PS: Just now sent me blog URL to Bawa and incase he drops in to my blog...wanted to have an updated blog awaiting him ;-).


Also, I have added an image of me with Baws from last year dec time. I will be having my arms across Dinesh Bhayya and Baws- WAYE is in between my arms ;-)


chaooooooooooooo

2 comments:

  1. am flattered :)
    its nice to know i am soooo cool! :)
    Jai Gurudeva!
    love
    bawa

    ReplyDelete
  2. tanu.. just awaiting the movement wn i can go thru al the experiences that u hav gone thru....
    i just hope i can do Summer magic... i just hope mom let me do... i wish i she just says yes, go ahead and do summer magic !!
    just wanna kw bawa more closer, wanna hear him talk, wanna c in his eyes and feel the bliss...
    cant wait to hav my first experience with dinesh bhayya.....

    ReplyDelete