Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dil to bacha hai ji


One of the most wonderful songs that I have heard recently is the one above. I first heard this song while going in a friends car and found it to be so melodious and nice to listen to. I also thought to myself, may be it is from 1980's or earlier. Coz it was so melodious.So much so that, I started recollecting this song and humming just after the first time I heard it. And, when I heard it the next time in his car after 2 weeks, I asked it to be played again.

It is a quality of really good song and singer, when it makes one to like the song so much to go and see its video. Rahat fateh ali khan is one such singer - wow, what a melodious voice, so soothing.

After having seen the video, I like this sone even more. :)

-  The reaction of the girl at 0:06 and hence forward till Naseerudin shah sit, is so subtle, and wonderful.
   She looks simple, nice, and speaks with her eyes and smile, without even uttering a word.
-  The look of Vidya balan at 0:48, was beautiful :). So, is at 02:00.
-  Arshad Warsi, standing with flower - hilarious :).

Such a wonderful song !! Even if the video was a crap, it is worth to be heard over and over again. But, they made video, even better by keeping it so human and natural and nice.

Dil to bacha hai ji :)

2 comments:

  1. Listen to the remix version too. it is cool as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right. Beautiful song. I am a very big fan of this song.
    very apt lyrics also - "Dilsa koi kameena nahi"
    "Koi to rokey, koi to tokey
    Iss umar mein ab khaogey dhokhe
    Darr lagta hai ishq karne mein ji"

    ReplyDelete