Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Mummy/அம்மா :)

Happy Birthday to the best mummy/amma/அம்மா



She and me share the same birthday date. She is the short, dynamic lady...who is at times stupid...at times ignorant but never without love :)





I get some of my blah blah nature from her coz she talks similar ways. I also get my characteristics of honesty and doing the right thing or feeling guilty coz she is similar ways and can talk pointedly straight when she wants to. Very famous for speaking and getting bashing/scolding at her parents (Thattha) place and her in-law place (my appa :D). I wonder how she can get bashings from the both side, especially when both the sides think she supports other side. hehe




She is the most encouraging person for me and never said no for anything that I ever wanted to do.

Much of my liberty in life comes from the fact that she chose to give it to me.

You are the reason why Me, Appa and Aarthi are able to live the life we are living :)
My Loose mummy/அம்மா :D - Happy Bday to you.





No comments:

Post a Comment