Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Alone



Image result for lonely lion

Deep inside, I'm like above.

There is a space where nobody is really with me - for my thoughts/wish/yearn. In some cases it is hard for them to be there - even my family - and I understand that. However, that doesn't change what is deep inside me.

My only feeling is - there is got to be a reason for this deep inside - despite all the things. 

What if I'm right ?

All I ever wanted and yearn is the care that somebody wanted to provide as amma but believe I have instead taken care like a daughter and provided all.

Yet, when even somebody deserted/deserts me, even in this deep space of manasu - for which I requested not to - I'm even more alone.

On top of it, to know the life that was lived - all feelings and amorous, I have to weepingly resign.  What words, what feelings, what spontaneity,, what smileys - eppovume beating/vibrating heart.....

Related image


what actions that followed :(. aiyyo











Image result for lonely lion

No comments:

Post a Comment